Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Escape

To escape this life I live means I have to die
Death is my only escape
Escape because no one cares
No one but you that is
So my death I know will hurt the one I love most
But alais I see no other routes
He will hunt me down
To the ends of Earth he will follow
Just to bring me back again
Ducking and running I have already done
That is not the way out
The police will not stop him
God will not stop him
And I for sure can not
Death is my only escape
One day I hope you can forgive me
One day I hope I can be free
I have grown tired of trying to hide the brusies
I have grown tired of trying to hide the self inflected cuts on my arms
I have grown tired of his cruel words and mocking
I am tired of lying to you and everyone else about these wounds I carry
No matter what I do
Death is my only esacpe
Maybe one day things will change
Maybe one day he will go to far
Maybe one day I will care again
Cause right now I could care less
But yet I still lie and steal
I still cover for him
When will I learn
When will I become brave again
And fight for my life
I know how to beat him
I know all his weak spots
I am to scared to use them
Cause if I do I become him
Death is my only escape

No comments: