Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lori

I say things in these blogs that may not make sence to anyone and I mean anyone besides me. Even those that think they can understand what I am trying to convey get confused sometimes. I write these to um exercise my demons so to speak. (Craig)  So yes I put alot of myself out here in these blogs but hey I enjoy it sometimes. Look if anyone likes it or hates it let me know. If I scare the shit outta ya let me know. There is a gentalman trying to turn Eyes wide open into a song I hope he does it. More power to ya if he does.I just want to get this shit outta my head. Thats all I am trying to do. I have tried telling other people directly and have gotten into major trouble, so I write this way. To my knowlege Lori Pitvorec does not exist but thru me. So this is my pen name. If there is a Lori Pitvorec tell me now so I dont screw up her life.

Thanks, Lori

No comments: