Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Haunted



Why am I haunted so? This urge is so strong to rid myself of these demons and ghosts. No one hears my crys for help. No one understands me and mine. Why am I haunted so? Not wanting these evil thoughts in my head anymore, wanting to get rid of them all. Why am I haunted so? Needing an exit needing a someone to save me from myself once again. Why am I haunted so? I cant seem to fight this battle anymore. So tired never sleeping so tired never eating. Always in pain always afraid. Why am I haunted so? Not wanting this anymore not needing this anymore. So ready for a change that will never come. Hating evey minute of every day. Why am I haunted so? Wanting just to sleep my life away. Needing someone right now to tell me I wil surive this trial by fire and steel. Why am I haunted so? Is it cause you are not here with me? Because I pushed you so far outta my life you will never understand never know? Something is wrong I feel it in my soul or do I even have one? Why am I haunted so? I need someone to show me the light again, to show me the way home. With my eyes wide open I need to take that so called leap of faith and jump into the nothingness that awaits me. I can not be postive no matter how hard I try I end up back in the darkness in the shadows of life and death. 

No comments: