Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hidding no more

Ok going back over the "hidden" post I have found the translations where off, so here we go again.
  In english this time.

Chandler you dont know how many times I have prayed for some one like you to come along. Yes he did push your wife and I kinda hopped you would have just shot him for it. His record so long and I would have backed you up 100%. Yeah you can see what he has been charged with but not is not half of what he has done.  Yes I will say one thing, when you made that threat it scared the shit outta him, and he really is afraid that if shit happens like it did before and you find out that you will kill him. Yeah I got good at hiding the marks and shit. But I cant do it anymore. Not for my kids sakes either they are too forgiving of him. Craig I know wanting some one dead is wrong so help me here, please.

No comments: