Monday, February 18, 2013

Me, myself and I

OK figured it was time I gave a little more information about myself.  I was adopted at birth to the Haugaard family and now am married with four kids. I had some issues with being adopted so I went to see Dr. Scott Siegall outta Chicago, IL and was diagnosed with "psychotic disorder not otherwise specified" yes that is in the DSM IV look it up yourself I did. So I did some time at Rush Day Hospital run by a group or great people: Kevin Pittman, Scott Siegall, Cheryl Lafferty, Peggy Thomas, Chris, Sonny, Kim, TeAnna, and more.
So I finally found my birth family of the Pitvorec's with my father being Jeffery Harold Hardison. Man it is scary to know this information. Also mentioned in this blog is a gentleman by the name of Craig Ballinger, now he lives manly in Sydney, Australia. I met him at a YMCA camp in Michigan of all things. There now you have some background information on me.
            Later,
                         Lil Pitt

No comments: