Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The men of this blog

I had some one make a comment about the guys I mention in here so here they all are and there is more than 4.
Chandler Reed: My friends husband

Carrot Top: my ex and still friends

Mark: My other sometimes better half sometimes not

Scott aka Scooter: A old friend of mine whom I havent spoken to in years and one of my muses

Kevin Pittman: Another muse whom a few of these blogs has been written for

Craig: My dear friend that lives Down Under

Jeffery: My birth father whom I am looking for


Have I missed anyone??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you missed the part about how you creepily stalked two of them. Chandler Reed and Carrot top. How are you going to call her a friend, but try to say she was cheating on him. Then you try to blame her for my comment and she stood up for you. Shes either really forgiving or an idiot for still being your fucking friend.

You are a horrible person. Cheating on your husband, agreeing to have someone locked up in prison, even if it was your husbands idea. You have ALL of this shit posted for the world to see. Your a fucking idiot, and I hope you get what you deserve in the end.

Unknown said...

I bet this is one of the nosey ass bitches from West Park! Mind your damn business you dumb fuck.

I'm a fucking idiot? No simple bitch, I'm fucking mature to put shit behind me. It's called being an adult, but seeing as your simplistic mind wants to troll this blog, I can see how that elementary concept might be hard for you.

So sorry your life has come down to trolling the internet whomever you are. I won't be coming back to respond to you, seeing as how being a full time college student and a full time mother and wife is a heavy responsibility, one of which I take with pride.

So, I bid you farewell, and for old times sake, fuck off. Nosey ass fuck nugget!