Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Soap box

This is me just bitching about what I see everywhere. Ok yes I am a parent of 4 kids but as a parent I gotta ask myself and others how can we raise our kids in this world? Mental health has become a fad kids killing kids on top of it. I Love my kids but wish I could raise them somewhere else because the world I see is NOT the one I want for them not at all. I dont let my kids watch Walking Dead or play Black Ops cause I know its not good for them. But to see and read how kids are rape-ing another kids and getting away with it cause they are just kids is not cool. No parent should let there child go to the park by them self even if the child has a phone. I have seen 7yr olds ridding around town and his mother texts me "have you seen my kid?" WTF people get off your ass and take you kids to the pool, park whatever. Dont let them go by them self. I had well the oldest of the group was 13 breaking into a empty house right next to me at 10:30 at night last night.

No comments: