Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Round and round

You ever feel like there are two of you inside your head? I feel that alot lately one of me wants to keep the vows I made years ago while the other wants to pack up an run. One of me wants to stay and endure everything while the other could care less about what happens if I do leave. One of me is in pain the other wants to be happy. One of me has shame while the other is free. One of me wants nothing but die while the other wants to fight. One of me is right while one of me is wrong. We keep going round and round inside my head driving me crazier than I already am. Yet one of me deny s that there are two of me while the other screams to be heard. I hate having two voices in my head cause I no not which to listen to and which to ignore. Cause I know neither of them are right and neither are wrong. I hope in writing this I don't offend anyone or hurt there feelings if so sorry. 

No comments: