Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Story time

I hate working here. I hate the stupid punk kids that come through here on there stunt bikes doing tricks and making a huge mess for me to clean up.  One of these days I am gonna go out there and give them of my mind.  Ahh speaking of the devil here they come. "Its already been a shitty day come on fuckers do your best!!" I yell at them from inside the gas station where I work. Ugh there goes the garbage cans *sighs* might as well go clean it up. As I go outside to start cleaning up the punks run off. I shout "That's right you better take off and don't come back" One of the them as they ride off turns and flips me the bird. "No thanks" I yell back, dumb ass kids.  Well things will get better I have a friend coming in from up north that I haven't seen in like 15 yrs. I cant wait to hang out with her again.  Anyway I clean up the mess and get ready to go home. "It can always get worst"  I remind my self, little did I know what was in store for me the next day.
              Well at least I don't see any punks tearing up my lot I think as I get ready to close. And I have a helper tonight too. Yeah!  The phone rings and my co-worker grabs it. "If its Sonya tell her it was pretty sane tonight" I tell him.  He gives me a thumbs up and hangs up. "Yeah it was her" he says.  "You how didn't say much to her how come?" I ask  "She didnt sound like she was in a good mood so you know" he reply's.  Anyway back to work I go not looking up when the door chimes. I am cleaning the shelves my my co-worker calls me over. "Yeah I am coming what ya do forget the cha..." I stop taking as I  am looking at three robbers holding a guns at us wearing full faced ski masks. "Door, lock it." One of them says with a very deep southern drawl. "Yes sir" I reply as I go to lock the door. Thinking in my head I got to get to the regester and grab our gun maybe I can scare them off.I get myself  behind the counter only to find the gun is gone." Damn" I think to myself, "now what?"  "Hey" goes one of the robbers "Looking for this?" As they hold up our gun from behind the counter. "Ah" is all I can say at this point. Then they start laughing including my co-worker. "Man Ben you should have seen your face when he held up our gun" says my co-worker.  "Yeah man thats classic Benihana man"says another whose voice I know but cant place. "Wait a minute this is a joke I say?" "Hell ya" goes the third.  "Hey maybe you should show Ben who you guys are so he dont kill someone." says my co-worker. So one by one they take off there masks.  The first two I dont know from shit. "And you?" I look to the third one still wearing there mask.  "Oh they are shy, before they remove there mask you must swear on your life you wont kill them" Says accent boy.  "I promise" I say in a growling voice. The masked figure shakes there head no. "Alright, maybe on Jesse you should swear" he says. "Jesse, my brother?!? Who the fuck are you?!?" I shout. The masked figure walks up to me so we are nose to mask so to speak. I have about hit my bolling point where I am gonna punch is idiot. I stop for a moment as I look in to the masked ones eyes. I know them from somewhere. Feeling braver I reach up and pull the mask off there face. "What the Fuck" barely has time to run though my head when the no longer masked robber is kissing me square on the lips. "Hi babe miss me?" she says as it turns out to be my friend that's coming down next week to see me. Or at least I thought next week. "Surprise" she says. "And now to make my dream come true, you have met Amanda and Chandler now so lets go have some fun"

No comments: