Monday, September 18, 2017

Torn

Torn
I am torn between two worlds
I am torn between two lives
I am torn between two realities
I am torn between two homes
I am torn between two places where I am supposed to be.
One place is here with you Master not cause I owe you or anything like that its cause I love you And cause I love you I would do  just about anything for you. I know you dont feel the same and probably never will and thats ok with me.
The second place I lost partly cause of my greed, Southpark. You were right all along I should have fought harder to keep my family. I should have tried harder and now I fear its too late.
One more thing to say as if to give myself a weak a feeble excuse is this me leaving you felt/feels like I am betraying you to the very core.
Please understand now what happened today.
I love you Master always

No comments: