Monday, September 18, 2017

Storm

Thru the rain and the storms I call to thee. Wanting my voice to be heard once again hoping this time by the right people. I wait for you arrival that never happens, life failed me once again. Even though I can see you n hear you, you can't hear me. I cry out for you louder than ever praying my voice in one way shape or form reaches you. Either audible or in my mind I pray you hear me or at least see me. Cause I know if you see me you know there is trouble coming. I am trying to warn you of the HUGE trap you are once again walking into. Why why why again and again do you repeat this bit of your life. You will never be able to rest and/or move on! 13th life means nothing if it NEVER ends and it wont cause you wont/cant stop repeating history damn it. 

No comments: