Sunday, January 18, 2015

River

Watching the river of red flow from my wounds, wishing you could see the pain you have caused me. Over and over again you stab me deeper and deeper each time till you hit my soul. Feeling the pain you cause me every time like its the first time. No wonder I wanted to die and you along with me. No wonder I feel like this day in and day out. But into my life has come a "teacher" teaching me how to deal, let it go if you will. IF not by example alone by watching him being used and abused everyday and when asked if he is ok "I have to be" is his answer. If only I could be that strong, I wouldn't die today and every other day. I could life my head in pride and feel the peace I so desire and long for. I am becoming stronger everyday and it scares you. I am finding my voice and you hate it. I am learning I am "little one" for I have yet so so much to learn.

No comments: