Monday, January 5, 2015

Left behind

Why am I being left being left behind once again?
All me life this and past I have been left behind.
SO tired of everyone leaving me here to rot
Wishing I could be with me family for once in life time.
Wishing I knew me place in this world and what I am to amount too.
Hating what I see everywhere I look
At you and even in the the mirror I hate what I see
What I have become and what I have been.
Not wanting to be left behind once again for I fear death is coming for me soon.
I want to be with me family to know where I belong
But I don't see that happening any time soon.
Wishing and praying for something to change within me heart
No more being left behind says I
No more being a victim no more hating what I see everyday of my life
Gonna change history by changing the present I hope and pray this works.
I know you say I need to stay but I feel I can not stay where I am not wanted.
I know you say it is my duty but again with everyone not wanting me there how can I possibly do what you ask of me?
I fear for me family and me life, by leaving I may of made things way worse.
I don't think I made it any better but I did learn some things from my time with you.
So I thank you and I hope I will make you proud in my decisions.
For you are my Master and my dearest freind.
That is my I dont want to be left behind yet again by you or anyone else.
Me parents, me mates, me own kids have left me here to rot in this hell I am now living.

No comments: