Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wolf's home

Sitting here just talking the normal bullshit with you I hear in your voice the longing for home.  Have you been there before or not I am unsure but I hear your wanting to leave these states and go. Go to your one true love and life.  Wanting to leave everyone and everything behind (once all is taken care of) and live this your 13th and last life in peace in your home.  Wanting to find happyness and at long last being able to rest.  To find peace in a world of chaos is the ultimate goal for you and yours. Hopeing and praying you find what you are looking for......a place for you and your old soul to finaly rest in peace and happyness.  I hope you read this with a smile on your face and write to tell me so, cause I will not be able to see for myself, for I will be here in the states. Dont forget us here Master the few friends you have here.

No comments: