Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sickness with in

The Raven had been tasked with watching over the sick wolf. Yet the wolf stubborn in his ways refuses most help offered. So Raven must be her sneaky self help while he sleeps. Then she can sneak into his dreams and mind and help him heal. That is once she can convince the guard dragon who is more stubborn than the wolf. Shaking her head she goes to the dragon "I appeal to you on behalf of wolf...look into my heart and know I speak truth when I say I only want to help wolf heal. For you are the guardian of this ancient soul. Allow me to help him heal for he has helped me so much." Surprisingly the dragon stands aside this time and allows her inside the wolf's dreams and mind. Taking only her medicine bag she enters the unknown. Seeing the turmoil with in the wolf she gulps and gets to work. Slowly finding the bugs that need to be removed so Wolf can be master once again. Hunting them down one by one, like soldiers marching into war. For Raven and Wolf have fought many battles together many wars have they seen. Now that the last bug has been dealt with the wolf can rest in peace and wake feeling alive once again.

No comments: