Friday, November 14, 2014

No sleep needed

As the hour of the night increases so does panic's grip on me. I know what is coming with in my dreams...the pain, the hurt, the fear and death. I do not want these visions in my sleep anymore and yet I cant shake em either. I know I have them for a reason if not to see into you better to understand your silence. I know these things to be true deep with in my soul. I fear what I see coming for it is our end. The later it gets the stronger they become, so I must fight the urge to sleep every night. You say I need sleep and not try to keep up with you but you don't understand....I stay up as long as I can for when I do fall out I don't dream. I don't want to anymore dream that is. So tired f seeing the pain stricken in your eyes. So tired of seeing the hurt in your mind. Hating all the would and have done this to you. A good solider does not dream and I am that solider.

No comments: