Thursday, September 12, 2013

Escape cont...

I know as some of you read this you will be pissed off at me, oh well.
I have been given a exit outta this deadly marriage I am in. And yet I refuse to take it for one selfish reason.
I have been planing a trip and I dont want to loose that trip if I split up with him. Because I know he will not watch our kids so I can go on this trip.
So I lie and tell him he is forgiven and yada yada yada. I am pretty sure he wants out now too, but we are both to suborn to admit it. So I have a war going on inside of me. Do I tell the truth and risk not getting what I want to be safe? Or do I do what I have been doing pretending its ok. I ask him to change and all I get in return is how its my fault what he does. To do this trip means alot to me and other people but to stay where I am is not safe. 

No comments: