Monday, May 14, 2012

I stole this

Did you hear? The world is ending in just a few months!!!






It's true.





Also...





"My car broke down and the car mechanic is ripping me off!"

"The cop gave me a ticket and I was only going 9 over... what a waste of tax dollars. He should be fighting real crime."

"My kids are sick all the freakin' time!!!"

"My boss needs to get a life and stop micromanaging me. Ugh!"

"My phone company needs an enigma. They don't know how to make a decent product!"

"My husband used up ALL the hot water this morning. Selfishness at it's finest."





Every one of us are guilty of complaining about stupid things. Some... way more that others.





I have a friend, Michelle Peterson, who whenever she complains about something on Twitter follows it up with a hashtag #firstworldproblems





I LOVE THAT!





Most every problem that you and I will encounter today, and the next 75 years of our life, will be FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.



True Story: Yesterday, I had an appointment with a guy to come over and finish the HVAC in my almost completed basement. Guess what? He didn't show up. He forgot. Now my entire project is thrown off by a couple of days. Ugh! I think I'm going to shoot someone!!!!!!





Can I suggest something? ......STOP BEING SUCH A DIVA!
 
 
 
Thanks Pasto Dave

No comments: